[il-talk] I do not choose

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 11:47:16 UTC 2010

Thanks for sharing, Joe.  Your stories always help illustrate how much
easier my generation has it now because yours fought for our civil rights and
independence as blind citizens.

Folks, please keep in mind that criticism coming down on either side of
this issue can be hurtful.  Many of us are still raw from the loss of  Carmen,
and we may be responding with emotion we might have otherwise kept in
check.  It isn't fair for us to judge either Laura or Araceli, and we  should
keep in mind that our words might have unintended consequences.

Ronza

In a message dated 2/4/2010 9:05:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,