[il-talk] thanks

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 5 16:32:52 UTC 2010

hi folks, thanks to ronza for some verbal flowers. but that's not the game. when i help a blind student with math problem i am not looking for thanks. as i said before i want that student to know he or she is not alone like i had been. what do most patti's new programs do?, try and make the crooked places straight and the rough places plaine. that is the key.
we want blind kids to feel worthy. not scared, not shunned, not stupid and not alone.
if we do this we will insure that the blind children following us will cope with their blindness.
joe