[il-talk] Braile Contact Cards

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 00:12:25 UTC 2010

Hi Glenn,

I came across a company recently that can braille business cards and will
try to dig out their flyer and send you the information.  My government
business cards are in Braille, but the only items that fit are my name, my
agency (abbreviated), and my phone number.  If you want all of the  information
you listed on your cards, you might want to consider index cards  instead
of business cards.

Ronza

In a message dated 2/8/2010 7:08:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,