[il-talk] gift cards

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 25 22:41:02 UTC 2010

hi folks, anyone out there???????
this may be the smallest order ever sent in.
seminars are coming up soon and how are we going to pay for them. people will be asking for hellp from us. must we say NO???
i don't think so. but without funds that have no strings we won't be able to help very much. Grants always have strings attached. the funds we raise in gift cards, carson, oktoberfest, won ton of fun, and games night have no restrictions. do you want us to stop these programs where teaching and gaining much knowledge about joos, parenthood and goihng to school? where people can afford to go to state and national conventions, and washington seminars?
march 14th is the deadline. so far no board member of the state or chicago or any othaer chaper has made an order.
joe monti
p.s. thanks for your PAST support.