[il-talk] Chicago board meeting

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 26 18:52:38 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder to all Chicago Chapter members.  Our first ever
conference call Board of Directors meeting will take place on Sunday, March
14, 2010.  The meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.

To get into the meeting, please call 712-580-7700 and use the code Chicago,
(2 4 4 2 2 4 6.)

Also, if you wish to vote in the upcoming election in April, you must pay
your dues by the end of the chapter meeting in March.  Hope you're able to
make it to the board meeting.  Also, if you wish to get into the board
meeting and you find it too expensive to do so, please let me know, and
we'll find a way to conference you in using 3-way calling.

David Meyer