[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting Announcement

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Sat Jan 2 00:13:49 UTC 2010

At 01:44 PM 1/1/2010 -0600, Connie wrote:
No one's fighting.  LeAnne and I discussed this.  It's all good.

Well yes we did talk about the situation with room being but i am srtill
unhappy with it being done and how it waas done.
Unfortunately it seems it will be talked about after the fact but I
guarantee I'll be there for discussion.
LeAnne Mayne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
                NFB DAN Board  of Directors
Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                      EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CST HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u
            When he is Motivated to do a SHOW