[il-talk] 1/3 and 2/7 at large chapter agendas

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Jan 3 17:18:20 UTC 2010

 Here are the agendas for our next two at large meetings which take place at
7:00 p.m.  All are welcome.  Call in 712 580 7700.  Use code 6324.

Jan 3, 2010 Agenda 7:00 p.m.

 Program- technology David Wright and Bill Reif
Independent Living Aids  Ms. Pope
Warm Fuzzies All
Presidential Release Byron and Carmen
State report Patti
Conventions Patti
Freedom Link - Kelly
Old Business
New Business
Program for March - What do we want?

February 7, 2010 Agenda
Program:  Jason Ewell Affiliate Action
Warm Fuzzies All
Presidential Release Byron and Carmen
State Report Patti
committees-  Washington Seminar  Dave Meyer
Old Business
New Business

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at