[il-talk] Possible story re: Groundbreaking Research with Guide Dogs

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Tue Jan 5 01:09:17 UTC 2010

I have been asked to circulate the following:

The University of Cincinnati has a Chicago TV station interested in
doing a story on its FETCH-LAB program, which helps fit service and
therapy dogs with hearing aids (in addition to other groundbreaking
research in understanding animal communication). However, they need a
local angle and that's where you would come in.

We would need a representative who can speak about guide dog issues
within the Chicago area in order to make it more localized.  Would you
be willing to partner with us on this story so we have that local angle
that the station is looking for?

Thank you,

Laura Kaster
On behalf of the University of Cincinnati Foundation
513-271-7222 x.26
lkaster at wordsworthweb.com