[il-talk] re. VR

Rick canode rcanode at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 5 21:55:51 UTC 2010

Joe
you could encode those wma files to mp3s and then they'd play on your
victor.  That is, if you have a program to do this.  I use one called
audiograbber, and it works just fine.    you can find a version of
this program at.
WWW.oldversion.com.
You don't want WMA files anyway. they're huge, and would take up all
the space on your victor's card for one book.
Just trying to help.
Rick