[il-talk] [Iabs-talk] Meeting Date Changes for Chicago Chapter

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Sun Jan 10 21:02:18 UTC 2010

The board meeting is going to be a conference call that will be held on
March 14.

I also believe that the staff at Ex-Chequer wishes us to enter the Cafe from
the street, meaning that we should use the separate entrance that is two
doors north of the usual entrance. This is what they told me yesterday when
I attended the meeting.

Kelly