[il-talk] Attention Please. Carmen in the hospital

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Wed Jan 20 11:21:58 UTC 2010

Dear IL-Talk,

This is very hard for me to write as I am very worried.  Kristy Dennis
has asked me to post to you all that Carmen is in the hospital. She
went in a few hours ago because she was unresponsive when her husband
tried to to get her attention.  The doctors have told Kris that Carmen
had a stroke and will have to have surgery.  Please please please keep
all of them in your prayers.    For anyone needing more information on
Carmen and how things are going Kris asks that you call Carmen's home
number (773) 583-0899.
Kris if you read this later in Il-talk, I love you and you know you are
in my prayers, just please be safe and take care of yourself too.

Araceli Avina, Secretary
Illinois Association of Blind Students
ISVI Advisory Council Member
(773) 440-7119