[il-talk] carmen

Charlie Dennis chasbo88 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 22 04:29:33 UTC 2010

Thanks, everyone for your support. It's working!  Kristy just got back from
seeing Carm, and says she looks and responds much better than she did even
earlier today. My daughters Kristy and Penny have a request regarding
visitation: If anyone visits Carm on Friday, we'd like visits to end at 6pm.
The girls have determined that Carm needs to just relax and let God and His
helpers at Swedish do their work. In fact, none of us here will be visiting
Carm on Saturday; Kristy will explain that to Carm on Friday when she sees
her.

The hospital rule says no more than two people at a time at her bedside. If
more than one person sees her at a time, talk to her one at a time, so she
knows for sure who's talking to her. She's fairly sedated to keep her
relaxed; if she gets agitated, the pressure in her head increases or stays
the same rather than dropping, which we need it to do. If anyone has
questions, please call the house (773-583-0899) any time of day and we'll
answer, or if you have to leave a message, we'll get back to you as soon as
we can.
Thanks so very much to everyone. As the weekend progresses, we'll keep
everyone posted.
Charlie