[il-talk] carmen

aznor99 at aol.com aznor99 at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 14:25:23 UTC 2010

Charlie,

Thank you so much for keeping us posted.  We're all quite relieved  that
Carmen's responsive and hopeful for a full recovery.  Mark Riccobono  and
family as well as Judy Rasmuthson and family, and the entire Maryland
affiliate, send their prayers and positive vibes.  She also has a lot of  support
from the twitterverse and Facebook worlds.

Please let me know if there's anything you need.

Ronza

In a message dated 1/22/2010 6:14:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,