[il-talk] carmen update

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Sat Jan 23 10:42:37 UTC 2010

Hi Charlie,
Thanks for all the updates you've given us on Carmen so far.  I
especially appreciate them because I am so far away.  I can also
understand how hard this time has been on all the family, and yet you
all have taken some time to post updates. I thank God that Carmen is
still fighting and healing. Please remind her that her friends love her
and say to keep fighting. Love you all and take care.

Araceli Avina, Secretary
Illinois Association of Blind Students
ISVI Advisory Council Member
(773) 440-7119