[il-talk] Carmen: visitors

Charlie Dennis chasbo88 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 24 06:26:00 UTC 2010

My thanks to everyone who joined the chat tonight. We MAXED the
chat-line!Thanks to Rich Howe who kept a list of all who joined us, and to
Connie Davis for helped us with recording.

As far as visiting, please wait til we say it's ok. Penny's been in Joliet,
catching up with the family; she'll be back tomorrow and we'll go see Carm,
and find out what doctors have to say.

Not too much response from her tonight, but we were able to talk to her and
touch her hand without her blood-pressure getting mad at us. She loves us,
and is doing everything she can to stay with us. Talk to you soon.
Charlie