[il-talk] Carmen

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sun Jan 24 19:56:52 UTC 2010

Dave Meyer and I have discussed this.  Our program item for February will be
focusing on the life of Carmen Dennis.  Plans have not been finalized, but
we will advise you when they have been.

Connie Davis, Program Chairman for the NFBI Chicago Chapter

Listen to the True Oldies Channel,  http://www.trueoldieschannel.com