[il-talk] Carmen

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Jan 24 20:18:33 UTC 2010

Kristy Dennis just called me.  I am very sorry to report that she and her
family indicate that Carmen is not improving.  The family will be
withdrawing life support soon after all family members have arrived.

She asked me to create a list of people who would plan to attend services in
Joliet.  Please e-mail me off list if you would be attending.
pattichang at att.net.

Our love and prayers go out to Carmen and her entire family.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org