[il-talk] Carmen

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 25 13:45:44 UTC 2010

It is with deepest sadness that I send you my condolences.  I have so
many memories and stories accumulated over these many years.  Carmen
was in our wedding.  We will be there and Charlie, if there is
anything we can do, please let us know.  She didn't suffer, and for
that, we can all be grateful.  Go in peace, my friend, and I know you
will be looking down on all of us and smiling.

Connie Canode