[il-talk] Thoughts of Carmen

Rick canode rcanode at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 25 20:24:39 UTC 2010

It is a sad thing to lose a friend, especially a close friend,
however, our friend, Carmen, isn't really lost. It was believed in
ancient times, that, no one is really dead, as long as they are
remembered.  I still believe that, and Carmen will live on through
our memories of her.  Though she has left us in body, she will always
be with us in spirit. Death is part of life, and we must accept it,
and move on.  If she could talk to us now, she'd say, "Don't be sad,
Just remember me, and get on with it.  Remember the good times, and
go on with your lives".  That's what we must do.  Carmen would want
it that way.
So, let's keep Her alive in our memories, and carry on.
She will be sorely missed, but she's gone to a far far better place,
and we'll see her again on the other side.
There will be a new star in the heavens tonight. That star will be
Carmen, lighting our way.  Bon Voyage, Carmen.