[il-talk] Fw: Carman

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Wed Jan 27 07:48:39 UTC 2010

Hello,

Cathy has limited computer access from where she and Bob are vacationing; so I forward this on her behalf.  I have known Carmen for nearly as long, and have likewise been a frequent guest at her house and have worked with her on several projects.  Well done, Carmen.  Charlie and Kristy:
I look forward to seeing you Friday and Saturday.

Bill Reif