[il-talk] a suggestion concerning a memorial service

Charlie Dennis chasbo88 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 16:43:08 UTC 2010

Hi, Dick and Mary,
I sent yet another "bunch-email" last night, but I checked the header and it
looks like I missed you. If you haven't found the funeral arrangements yet,
let me know and I'll send them to you. I'm telling everyone not to take any
crazy risks to get to the services; just by hearing from you, we know you'll
be there in spirit. It'a always good to hear from you. Take care. I'm home
now--no work til Monday--so I can get back to people sooner now. Again,
thanks. Charlie