[il-talk] surgery

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Thu Jan 28 12:14:11 UTC 2010

Joe we wish you the best.   Please keep us informed.   We will pray for you.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org