[il-talk] a suggestion concerning a memorial service

Charlie Dennis chasbo88 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 29 01:00:23 UTC 2010

Hi, Mary,
The girls--including Carm--and I will be glad to see you guys when you get
here. And if per chance you can't get here, you'll be here anyway. These
next couple days are all about letting all her friends and family know how
important you are to her. The focus will be on those who have touched her
life and given her strength to get this far. You both are definitely in the
front of the line.
Be good to yourself.
See you soon.
charlie