[il-talk] Today's services

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Sat Jan 30 13:20:19 UTC 2010

I am so sorry but6 when we went out to car it won't start. Elaine called
tripple A and we got a jump but they told her its somethiung electrical and
she needs to get it fixed because no guarantee it will start after its been
turned off.
I appologize to Carmen's family for not being with you on this day.
LeAnne Mayne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
                NFB DAN Board  of Directors
Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                      EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CST HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u
            When he is Motivated to do a SHOW