[il-talk] Fw: Cathy's request

PITTMAN ENTERPRISES & ASSOCIATES pittman.e.a at cometlink.com
Fri Jul 16 00:54:18 UTC 2010

Thanks for letting us know.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Gardner
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:39 PM
To: iltalk
Subject: [il-talk] Fw: Cathy's request

From: Robert Gardner
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 3:46 PM
To: Bob's G-mail
Subject: Cathy's request

We received this email message from Cathy Randall and we wanted to pass it
on to our IL-talk family.  Cathy wrote:

"We are currently in the midst of a Randall family tragedy.  Our darling
niece, Kristen and her Husband, Jasens' first four-month old son as recently
had surgery for an agressive brain-stem tumor.  His full name is, Carter
Randall Hurley and please, please put Carter on your Church prayer list.  He
has been up-graded to a 20% chance of surviving."

database 5276 (20100713) __________

http://www.eset.com