[il-talk] Fw: [Chapter-presidents] Cary Supalo

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 20 21:50:43 UTC 2010

Hello Federation Friends,
  You can never encourage people too much!  My Husband, Bob, and I
be-friended Cary and his Dad, Ron, when they attended their first NFB
national convention in Dallas.  Cary left with multiple shopping bags
crammed with Federation literature.  I have never met anyone more hungry for
Federation knowledge.  I am most proud of Cary and his hard work.  His
original Illinois Federation family helped to encourage him to become the
successful scientist he is today.

    Cathy