[il-talk] Dinners

CONCERNED CITIZENS OF PARATRANSIT concernedcitizens at cometlink.com
Fri Jul 23 09:08:21 UTC 2010

Picture of chef holding a platter with a large turkey on it surrounded by
carrots, peas, and potatoes.

Help yourself to a delicious spaghetti and chicken dinner while fighting
government oppression and supporting the efforts of Concerned Citizens of
Paratransit in our advocacy work.  CCP will be selling spaghetti and chicken
dinners on Friday July 30 at the cost of $7 per dinner.  These funds will be
utilized to help defray costly legal expenses incurred due to others to
silence our voices as we fight for the rights of people with disabilities.
Show your support.  Place orders by calling 773-779-1856 or by placing
orders on our website at  <http://www.CCofP.org> www.CCofP.org and clicking
on the dinner flyer link.  Dinners must be paid for before they can be
delivered on that date.  We strongly encourage group orders.  Places we
deliver to include South side in Chicago, Forest park, Oak Park, downtown
Chicago, Oak Lawn, Calumet City, north to North Avenue and east to Stony
Island.  In order for us to deliver past North Avenue, we must receive
orders for at least 20 dinners past that area.

Menu includes spaghetti, fried chicken, coleslaw and a dessert.