[il-talk] Contact info and such

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sat Jul 24 15:41:27 UTC 2010

May, I dovetail on that Dave? If you have phone numbers for Ken Schad and
Eileen Truscke, please pass it along. Apparently, the phone numbers I have
no longer work. Thank you!  Dave, if you have any more you need, please
publish those names. Maybe someone on the list will have them

Connie Davis
Listen to the True Oldies Channel http://www.trueoldieschannel.com or WLS FM
http://www.947chicago.com