[il-talk] Fw: Important! need your comments

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Jul 26 03:17:20 UTC 2010

Dear Laura and Listers,

I checked with Joe Ruffalo about the availability of past programs from Thru
Our Eyes.  Here's his response.

Debbie

All shows are broadcast live and the podcast is ready within 24 to 48
 hours.
 All shows are archived since our inception, over five years.
 Visit
 www.thruoureyes.org
 follow the links and enjoy listening.
 Many of our chapter presidents have downloaded shows and have played all or
 part during a chapter meeting.
 An example is the interview with Parnell Diggs and the Race for
Independence
 which aired on March 25, 2010.
 Another show that was greatly received was "Ask the President, an interview
 with Dr. Maurer."
 He has been interviewed several times and the most recent was spring, 2010.