[il-talk] Needing to sublet my apartment to be closer to school

Hai Nguyen gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 05:03:27 UTC 2010

 Good morning sharon,
Thank you so much for sending out the word. We have in fact managed to find a sublet for the apartment and are in the process of moving down town.
If anyone knows anyone with a large vehicle who would be willing to assist, we are wanting to move everything out by Saturday or so.
For anyone who is interested in technology demonstrations or who would just like to visit and say hello, my new address will be:
620 South Oakley
Unit 2
Chicago,  Il  60612

This is basically right off the Western Blue line and or the #7 Harrison bus.
Thank you all again for sending out the word.
Regards:
Hai