[il-talk] new member

Glenn Moore glennmooreiii at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 04:48:55 UTC 2010

Hi Hina!
This is Glenn, i sent you an email. Believe it or not, you're the second Hina i've met this year.  Funny story, the first Hina was a lovely woman who stopped me at a mall near my town and asked if i had good handwriting. She had me write her name, thought it looked good and somehow convinced me to write as she dictated a valentines letter to her ex boyfriend who worked at the mall, true story. Anyway she was a pretty lovely and interesting woman, and i'm sure you are too.
So Welcome.

-GlennIii