[il-talk] Senior Fair committee meeting

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Fri Jun 25 17:13:49 UTC 2010

The Senior Fair planning committee will meet on Sunday, June 27, at 7:30
p.m. Please call into 218-936-1200 and use passcode 6324 (NFBI). We will be
discussing what we need to do to encourage exhibitors to get registered and
how to publicize the fair, as well as progress that has been made with the
program, goody bags, and NFB demonstration areas. The meeting is open to all
who would like to help or just get an idea of what we are doing. Please join
us!

Kelly