[il-talk] HELP NEEDED

Don Gillmore don.gillmore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:44:46 UTC 2010

Your help is needed to assist this person while visiting Chicago.
If you have any Ideas please let me know off line or post them to the list,
or contact  Cynthia direct. Thanks Don Gillmore

Mr. Gilmore -

Good morning.  My son and his wife, who is blind, will be visiting Chicago
(March 30 - April 9, 2010) from their home in Germany.  I write this to ask
if you have any ideas on places of interest for the blind here in Chicago.
Since they are university students, we hope that they will be able to attend
the CSO one evening at a student discount.  Other than the CSO and perhaps
Second City, I am at a loss as to what Chicago has to offer for blind
tourists and thought you may be able to offer some guidance.

Thank you for your assistance.

Cynthia

Cynthia A. McDaniel, Investigator

U.S. Department of Labor
Office of Labor-Management Standards
230 S. Dearborn St.,  Room 774
Chicago, IL 60604
1 312 596-7281(Direct Dial)
1 312 596-7174 (Fax)
mcdaniel.Cynthia at dol.gov

This message, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
addressed. Please notify the DOL sender if this message is received in
error. Any unintended recipient is prohibited from disclosing, copying, or
disseminating a message that is received in error