[il-talk] May Chicago Chapter Meeting

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Tue May 4 01:20:50 UTC 2010

The Chicago Chapter will hold it's monthly meeting this Saturday, at
Exchequer Pub, 226 S. Wabash.  We will start the day with our semi-annual
membership reception at 11:30.  Our chapter meeting will follow at 1.  The
program this month will be our annual trivia contest.  We will meet in our
old room this month.  Refreshments for the reception will be served in the
cafe room.  It will be the usual fare of coffee, orange juice and coffee
cakes.  Please come and bring a friend.

Connie Davis, Program Chairperson