[il-talk] agenda items

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat May 22 10:54:40 UTC 2010

I am finalizing our agenda for our 5/26 board meeting.  Please let me know
what additional agenda items you have.    Then call in to 218 936 1200 and
use code 6324 to join the meeting.

To sponsor me in the race for independence which raises funds for the
Imagination Fund affiliated with the NFB Jernigan Institute, you can go to
www.raceforindependence.org.  Help us build innovative programs and products
to gain true independence.    For more information on NFB, the Jernigan
Institute and the Imagination Fund, go to www.nfb.org.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org