[il-talk] web page

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 22 19:04:13 UTC 2010

I can do this.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Patti Gregory-Chang
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 1:06 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List; Illinois Association of Blind Students
List
Subject: [il-talk] web page

We need volunteers to go through the helpful links on our webpage to be sure
that they are all good links.  Please e-mail me offline at
pattichang at att.net if you can do this.

Thanks

To sponsor me in the race for independence which raises funds for the
Imagination Fund affiliated with the NFB Jernigan Institute, you can go to
www.raceforindependence.org.  Help us build innovative programs and products

to gain true independence.    For more information on NFB, the Jernigan
Institute and the Imagination Fund, go to www.nfb.org.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/datemeyer%40sbcglob