[il-talk] November meeting

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 1 19:37:30 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

During the November Chicago Chapter meeting, we will be having a program
concerning something that is now being studied called 24-hour sleep wake
disorder.  There will be a lunch prior to the meeting provided by Suburban
Lung Associates, the agency which is conducting the program.  If you are
interested in attending the luncheon, please contact me either via phone or
email off list by Thursday, November 4.  The luncheon will begin shortly
after noon on that day.  Again, if you are interested in attending, please
call or email me.