[il-talk] update on my dad

CONCERNED CITIZENS OF PARATRANSIT concernedcitizens at cometlink.com
Wed Nov 3 20:13:35 UTC 2010

Praying for you and your parents.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Leslie Hamric
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:20 PM
To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing List'
Subject: [il-talk] update on my dad

Hi all.  Well, my mom got the results of the MRI and the doctor said my dad
has a bulging disk in his back.  They have him on strong pain killers and
muscle relaxers and are going to keep him overnight for observation.  I
should know more tomorrow as to what the next step will be.  For now, that's
all I know.  Thank you to all who have responded so far for your kind words
and thoughts.

Leslie