[il-talk] FW: 12/8 Consortium Meeting and Free ADA Webinar Series

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 6 04:00:02 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: BarryT Taylor [mailto:BarryT at equipforequality.org]
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 2:47 PM
Subject: 12/8 Consortium Meeting and Free ADA Webinar Series

Dear Disability Rights Consortium Members:

As we announced at the October Consortium meeting, our next meeting will be
December 8th from 9:30-11:00 at Equip for Equality (20 N.
Michigan, Suite 300).  The topic will be the impact of the Supreme Court*s
ADA decisions.  This session will provide an in-depth review of lower court
interpretations of the major Supreme Court ADA decisions that were not
covered by the ADA Amendments Act and provide guidance for interpreting
those issues in the future.  Alan Goldstein and I will be the presenters for
this session.  This session will be webcast at www.illinoislegaladvocate.org
and CLE credit will be available.

Also, Equip for Equality, through a contract with the Great Lakes ADA
Center, will be providing 6 free legal webinars on various ADA issues over
the next year.  The next webinar will be focusing on the ADA and service
animals.  It is scheduled for Wednesday November 10th from
1-2:30    If
you're interested in participating, go to www.ada-audio.org and click on the
link for ADA Legal Webinar Series to register.  CLE credit is available.
Attached are the dates and descriptions of the six sessions.

Please forward this to others you know who may be interested in these
sessions.

Thanks,
Barry

Barry C. Taylor