[il-talk] Mini Grant Applications

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 7 11:44:45 UTC 2010

Edwin,

Welcome back to the family.  I certainly understand what you mean.  I used
to read things in the Braille Monitor about the "federation family" and did
not give it much thought until Teresa lost her mother.  We received visits
at the wake, calls, emails and card from Federationists in five states.
Then, a few weeks later when I was hospitalized, I received calls and an
inbox full of get well wishes from Federationists.

Welcome back to the family.  We hope to see you in the weeks and months
ahead.