[il-talk] Chicago chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 15:50:18 UTC 2010

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter will meet
on Saturday, November 13, at 1:00 P.M. at the Exchequer Pub, 226 South
Wabash, Chicago Illinois.

This month, our featured speaker will be Doctor Clifford Massie from the
Suburban Lung Association.  The Suburban Lung association is one of several
groups from across the country that are undertaking a study on a phenominon
called Non-24 Hour Sleep Wake Disorder.   In addition to the program, Dr.
Massie will provide materials describing how subjects might qualify for the
study and what they will be required to do during the actual study period.

We will also hear about the upcoming Washington Seminar, state news, local
committee reports and the Blind Driver Challenge.

For those of you who have signed up for the luncheon provided by Suburban
Lung Associates, please be there and ready to dine at 12:15, so that we may
begin the program promptly at 1:00 P.M.

For more details, please contact David Meyer, Chicago Chapter President at
312-675-2541.