[il-talk] Happy thanksgiving

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 24 19:17:03 UTC 2010

Dave and Teresa and everyone else on this wonderful list, I wish you
all a very happy Thanksgiving.  Like you, we have many things to be
thankful for this year.  I have gone from full-time employment for
well over 30 years to part-time employment and I really love it.  We
witnessed the wedding of two of our closest friends.  We also cherish
the love and friendship of many of you on this list.  I know that I
will have tons of left-overs tomorrow and wish I could share it with
all of you.  Take care and Dave, please give Teresa my very best
wishes.  She is truly one of the nicest people I have ever had the
pleasure of meeting.  Happy turkey day to all.

Connie Canode