[il-talk] Newsline committee meeting

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 28 23:18:57 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

There will be a NewsLine committee meeting on Thursday, December 2 at 7:00
P.M.  Those who wish to participate should call 218-936-1200 and use code
NFBI, (6324.)

A list of local access numbers is now on the Illinois information channel of
NewsLine under its own section.  As we are interested in keeping costs down,
we encourage everyone who is able to use a local access numbre.

If you do not have a local access number, or if the local access number in
your area is not covered by your phone plan, please continue to use the toll
free number which is 8 8 8-8 8 2-1 6 2 9.

Of course, you wish to use the internet to access NewsLine, you may do so by
going to www.nfbnewslineonline.org.

Finally, for all of you sports fans out there, ESPN the Magazine is now
available on NewsLine.

Happy holidays and good reading to all.