[il-talk] where can I get NLS cartridges

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Tue Nov 30 21:56:34 UTC 2010

Slight correction on nls digital cartridge pricing.  The Cartridge is
for $12 and the cable is available for $5.  They're both on back order
 from APH so they won't show up on your doorstep till mid December.
They're worth the wait because of the 2 gig memory, easibility of use,
and durability. They just work.

Araceli Avina
(773) 440-7119

"Eating the elephant one bite at a time."  KJ