[il-talk] carsons coupons

josephmonti339 at comcast.net josephmonti339 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 16 23:04:38 UTC 2010

hi folks, well i'm back for carsons. this is a wonderful fundraiser. we sell the carson coupon book for their community day which is Nov. 13,

what ever we sell we keep. can't beat that. the coupon booklet has nine coooupons. the first is a $10 coupon that can be used on anything that is $10 or more. the other coupons are worth up to 20% discount. many items at the store that day will be even cheaper. these coupons are good at any Carson Pirie Scott store and Boston store, Bergners, BON-TON STORES, YOUNKERS, and Herbergers.

so anywhere in the midwest.

just email me with how many you want and they will be there faster than you can say gijoe.

Kit Carson Monti

p.s. call me at: 708 383 0577 or email me at:

josephmonti339 at comcast.net