[il-talk] games night moved

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Mon Oct 18 14:44:26 UTC 2010

Is the meeting rescheduled?
----- Original Message -----
From: "denise avant" <dravant at ameritech.net>
To: <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 9:14 AM
Subject: [il-talk] games night moved

Hello all,
As most of you already know, the chicago chapter games night has been moved
to ex chequer pub. the date and time, november 6, 2010 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
are the same. the price of $25.00 includes pizza, salad and soft drinks.
alcohol may be purchased atht the bar.
be sure to pass the word. bring new friends and family members.
there are still tickets available, but act quickly as they are moving, and
we will need to give exchequer an expected count very soon.
we still need for people to bring games. if you are bringing a game, let me
know. my e-mail address is dravant at ameritech.net, and my cell is
773-991-8050.
thanks.

p.s.
there will not be a games night meeting tomorrow october 19, 2010.