[il-talk] Manna Christmas Order

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 18:42:26 UTC 2010

Dear Federationists:

I just wanted to remind everyone who plans to place an order for gift cards through the affiliate that Joe will not handle these orders.  I have taken over responsibility for managing this program and will gladly take orders via email: mailto:brucecpaul at yahoo.com , phone call/text message: (312) 593-3013, in person, and via snail mail:

Bruce Paul
639 W Armitage Ave.
Unit 3
Chicago, IL 60614.

If you want confirmation on your order, I will need an email address, phone number, or snail mail address.

Just to make sure everything can be double checked, I would prefer all orders be placed a week before the December Chicago Chapter meeting.  Since I'm sure this will come as a surprise to many, I will resend this note and post a similar note on both Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks,
Bruce C. Paul (aka "Grasshopper")