[il-talk] To all chicago chapter members

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 12 04:15:06 UTC 2010

Hello Chicago Chapter Singers!

The time for Idle is here!
The time to display our collective vocal talent is now.
The time to bear our souls and shout to the world, or at least to the rest
of NFBI anyway, that America is truly the place to be.  That America is
worth singing about.  That Chicago can again reign as Idle champions.

So come one and come all, help to show NFBI that Chicagoans are willing to
strut their musical stuff and sing of America.

Anyone wishing to engage in this effort, please send your name to David
Meyer without delay.

Come one and all, let us go fourth and show the rest of NFBI what Chicagoans
can do.