[il-talk] Room for convention

Glenn Moore glennmooreiii at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 18:33:09 UTC 2010

Hi everyone, this is Glenn. Are you going to convention? Are you looking for a room, afraid of places that are too quiet, or just have a phobia of spending too much cash? Lucky you! I have a resergation for a quad room (that can hold 4 people). I have one roommate so far and am looking for 2 more. The arrangement is simple: whoeer is staying for a given night will pay one equal share (that's only about 18 dollars when 4 people are rooming). I have thursday, friday, and Saturday night reserved. So if you're interested in joining in, please e-mail me at glennmooreiii at yahoo.com

Until next time,

-G. ROBERT MOORE III