[il-talk] I will be interviewed on WMAY Saturday 9/18 at 1:30 PM.

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Sat Sep 18 05:32:21 UTC 2010

Dave Edwards, who has had a Home Improvement show on Saturdays, will be
conducting his last show this Saturday, 9-18.  He is a contractor
himself, and can't afford the rising advertising cost WMAY wants to
charge him; so this will be his last show.

In most shows, he devotes a ten-minute segment to a charity he invites
listeners to help in whatever way possible.  I will be inviting
listeners to our upcoming Senior Fair and convention.  I will invite
those listeners who are not blind to consider visiting the Manna Express
site and contacting me to place an order for December delivery.

If you would like to hear how poorly i'll do despite my best efforts,
you can tune your radio to 970 AM in Springfield, visit the link
www.wmay.com/listen or go to WMAY.com and look for the Listen Live link.

Cordially,
Bill